Edition Textured Midnight Blue
The “Numéro Sept” is a structured bag that combines leather and meticulous jewelry work with the Polène-engraved snap hooks and signature clasp.
Italian suede calf interior.
Gold-plated stainless steel clasp.
Leathers selected by Polène are sourced from certified European tanneries and require minimal maintenance.
There are a few steps you can take to maintain the original appearance of the piece.
Avoid prolonged exposure to direct light or heat, and keep away from water, greasy substances, perfumes, and cosmetics.
Use caution with dark or new clothing, as the dye may bleed.
If the leather becomes wet, absorb excess liquid by dabbing gently with a soft cloth.
Allow to dry at room temperature.
There is no need to apply a maintenance cream.
Do not overload the bag, and store it in its dust bag when not in use.
To extend the life of its pieces, Polène offers a paid repair service: email@example.com.
Bag delivered in a branded dustbag and cardboard box.
- Dimensions: 23 X 21 X 12 cm.
- Weight: 730 g.
- Adjustable shoulder strap: 87 cm.
- Interior pocket.
- Made by leather goods artisans in Ubrique, Spain.
- Gold-plated clasp with PVD plating, a technique known for its durability.
- Certified Italian textured calf leather.
- Handbag, shoulder bag, or crossbody bag.